Hair Club Happenings

Today’s Anderson LIVE segment featured Alexa, a young girl who suffered third degree burns after getting her hair colored at a salon.  Alexa’s stylist had her sit under a dryer with the chemicals in her hair, dispite explicit manufacture’s warnings against applying heat. 

After some time, she felt excruciating pain and was eventually taken to a hospital. Alexa had to undergo several hair grafts and the hair in the affected area will likely never grow back.

This story really touched our hearts.  So Hair Club teamed with with host Anderson Cooper to offer Alexa free non-surgical hair replacement treatment to help completely conceal her scars.

Hopefully, her story serves as a reminder to stylist to always follow manufacture instructions.  And for everyone to understand the warning signs of a hair treatment gone wrong.  As for Alexa, we wish her nothing but the best and hope her new hair can help her to start putting this horrific experience behind her.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
andersonlive-v2


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>