Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_of_July)
This holiday is one of my favorite holidays!! Independence Day is best spent with friends and family having fun, food, drinks, fireworks, and barbecue. People love to dress up and show their enthusiasm for this great country by decorating and wearing the three famous colors of Red, White, and Blue. Making there decor, food, drinks, clothing, makeup, and hair in those three wonderful colors.
I am one of those people that will go all out! I always have plans to do something fun with family and friends. If you’re thinking of having a party there are so many great things you can do for fun food and drinks…. Decorating can also me fun and creative.
TIPS TO A GREAT PARTY AND GREAT FASHION:
Red, White and Blue décor is a must with a Fourth of July Party!
- Set your table with super cute table cloths, fun red/white and blue accessories, and give each guest their own set of sparklers to enjoy after dark. Example: Have a white table cloth, blue napkins and red flowers.
- With drinks and food you can use strawberries, whipped cream and blue sprinkles to decorate any snack.
- Kick up your snack mix with: pretzels, Chex mix, small marshmallows and blue M&M’s. (The more red, white and blue snacks and candies you can find the better).
- Liven up your cocktails and beverages by using edible dyes, fruit wedges, and fun swizzle sticks!
- When it comes to food you can’t go wrong with hosting a good old fashion BBQ with hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, salads and much more.
- Look your best at your “Fourth of July Party” with creative hair styles and makeup. Colored hair extensions or spray on colors are so easy to use and can be found in many beauty supply stores.
- Apply the “Red, White and Blue” makeup! Blue Eye Shadow, Red Lipstick, White Eyeliner!
- Hair accessories!!! I have found super cute accessories for any holiday, especially for the Fourth of July at Clare’s, Icing and Target!
I hope some of these fun tips helped you prep for your celebration and hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July! I will also share some pictures…. God Bless America